AML Round #2

Remission counter

Christy's Cancer Counter

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why I really dont like weekends....

I am sure at some point or another my friends have wondered why I am always so "anti' weekend when it comes to my status updates and comments.  To be honest I feel pretty bad about it but the weekends just wear me out and by Sunday night I am sore tired and in a bad mood.  I do fine during the week but my threshhold is about 4 hours when it comes to running, being jumped on, body slammed, hit, kicked, pounced on, and in general beaten up.... after that I am ill and ready to take a nap or a hot shower or just simply grab my car keys and run... I know this isnt Sarai's fault she's 3 and 1/2  it's more the OTHER half's fault.. it's him that doesnt help or give me a break or pick up the slack so to speak.  UGHHHH 



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget