AML Round #2

Remission counter

Christy's Cancer Counter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Worries and Medical update


I wanted to post an upate on the medical front today. For those of you that keep up with me you know that Feb. has been a tough month for me.  It all started with a cold brought home from daycare in late Jan. that turned into pneumonia and some other respratory issues.  I spent a night in the hosptial and 21 days on medication.  I have been off of all sickness related meds for about 10 days now.  I called Dr. Nic's office last week because so many of the things I am feeling now are mirroring what I delt with in Dec 2009 when I was dignosed.  I am EXHAUSTED to the point of being unable to keep myself awake at times, I have been having reoccuring abdomnal pain, horrible bruises, dizziness, headaches and general feeling of illness. So I figured why wait, call get it over with and make sure nothing else is going on.  So here I am on the 14th month milestone of my dignosis I will see Nic tomorrow, have blood work done and find out if I am still keeping the monster at bay.......

1 comment:

  1. Keep fighting the good fight! It is so hard when the symptoms of recovery so closly mimic the disease! Praying!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget