AML Round #2

Remission counter

Christy's Cancer Counter

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Remembering Lee Ann Lapsky (4/8/10)


Remembering Lee Ann Lapsky


I am at a loss for words. Steve and Lee have been passing friends of mine for many years but it's the last few months that have opened my eyes to what an amazing strong jewel miss Lee has been. She was dignosed with lung cancer last summer, I hadnt been a large part in their lives but by fate and grace I was able to spend a lot of time at the hospital fighting my battle while Lee was there fighting her's. The incredible strength and grace that Lee exhuded kept me going everyday. I am so very blessed to have been able to spend that time to get to know her. She, in her selflessness, joked and kidded with me about our bad hair days and all the crap cancer has thrown at us.

I know that she is in a peaceful place, and for that I am so grateful, she was in so very much pain. I just wish there was something I could do to bring more honor and acknoledgment to her fight.

Hold your loved ones tight, love them like there is no tomorrow and pray that just 1 person is spared the pain this woman went through.

I will miss you my friend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget